Solutions Manager, seamless payment solutions, Retail H/F
Within the BU Enterprise retail, you support our commercial staff as an expert of our solutions and you design customised solutions adapted to the needs of our customers
Within the BU Enterprise retail, you support our commercial staff as an expert of our seamless payment solutions and you design customised solutions adapted to the needs of our customers, integrating hardware, software and services. The customers you will work with are mostly international across several countries and have wide ranging payment needs across all channels, in store, online, and mobile, as well as acquiring.
Reporting to the Director of Strategic & Global Accounts, you will be in charge of :
- Support of Sales and Business Development teams.
- Contribute to responses for proposals and tenders covering the technical aspects of our solutions.
- Manage the bid management process during the commercial engagement.
- Present, explain and demonstrate our Solutions to our Customers.
- Manage all solution aspects during pre-sale.
- Ensure that the proposed solutions meet the customer’s needs.
- Participate to the industrialisation of the technical support to the commercial teams.
You manage the introduction of our solutions with our customers:
- You are responsible for the capture of the customer’s needs.
- You analyse the customer’s needs and transmit them to the various product teams so they are taken into account in the products roadmaps.
- You identify potential partners (integrators, distributors, partners) that are needed to address specific vertical markets.
Education & Experience
- Master's degree in a relevant technical discipline (Engineering School and/or University)
- At least 5 years as pre-sales engineer, solutions consultant, product manager/owner, project manager or business analyst...
- 1st experience in the payment industry, Fintech or Telecommunications...
- Experience of agile development methods and principles
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, Visio, Project, Jira
- Fluent in English. A 3rd language (German, Spanish, Italian etc...) could be a real advantage.
- Hands-on, autonomous
- Exceptional at managing customer’s expectations
- Efficient and clear communication with the customers to identify their needs and to propose solutions from a business and technical perspectives
- Able to understand of complex environments and complex technical topics
- Proficient at explaining technical and complex topics in a simple language
- Able to link complex needs and business strategy
- Consummate at influencing your colleagues to ensure your customers’ needs are prioritised.
Dans le cadre de sa politique Diversité & Handicap, Ingenico étudie toutes candidatures à compétences égales.