Business Development Manager - Innovative payment solutions H/F
Marketing - Paris 15e
Ingenico Group is the global leader in seamless payment, providing smart, trusted and secure solutions to empower commerce across all channels, in-store, online and mobile. With the world’s largest payment acceptance network, we deliver secure payment solutions with a local, national and international scope. We are the trusted world-class partner for financial institutions and retailers, from small merchants to several of the world’s best known global brands. Our solutions enable merchants to simplify payment and deliver their brand promise. Ingenico has more than +8 000 employees operating in 170 countries.
The position is opened in the Ingenico Labs, the innovation department of the Ingenico Group. The Ingenico Labs is meant to find innovative payment solutions to answer problems that merchants and retailers are facing or will face in the next 3-5 years.
As part of this mission, your tasks will be :
- Participating in ideation phase, design of the solution, user experimentation, value proposition and Go-To-Market definition ;
- Finding appropriate partners to launch new solutions (open innovation) ;
- Negotiating pilot and commercial agreements ;
- Defining business models for new solutions ;
- Identifying and signing customers to launch pilots ;
- Participating in Market and Ecosystem Watch ;
- Discuss about payment innovative products, solutions and concepts during exhibitions, tradeshow, conferences...
We need someone who can achieve the exceptional by working collaboratively, who have the courage to think out of the box, to question the norm, to risk new ways of working and the ability to see the world the way merchants and consumers do. The successful candidate will work with international / global partners and clients.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE
- Business School or Engineering School background or equivalent
- At least 5 years of experience
- Previous experience in Marketing or Business Development
- A first experience in the payment industry is a real plus.
- Knowledge of the payment ecosystem
- Great relationship capabilities
- Great collaboration and leadership skills
- Driven and determined
- Positive and inspiring
- Fascinated by new technologies
- Should be available for travelling (30%)
Dans le cadre de sa politique Diversité & Handicap, Ingenico étudie toutes candidatures à compétences égales.