Architecte Solutions Payment Platform H/F
R&D - Paris 15e
The Ingenico retail enterprise organisation offers a payment gateway that process billions of transactions each year for major retailers. From a software stand point, this requires a highly scalable, highly resilient platform that is at the same time able to be updated easily and constantly.
The solution architect will play a critical role to craft highly scalable, flexible and resilient architectures that address consistent solutions for customers and the industry, as well as for establishing global best practices across the enterprise. You'll have the opportunity to work alongside for important European Retailers to help design B2B payment services solutions.
The primary function of the Solution Architect is to develop architectures and solutions for projects and programs in addition to consulting on key technology decisions. We are looking for a passionate architect to help us develop solution architectures to support our business and contribute to the ongoing maturity of the Ingenico architecture discipline. Especially solution architect will participate to design and discovery phases with big retailers in order to define and adapt our solutions to their specific needs.
The Solution Architect leads key technical discussions and considerations around change programs both with internal teams (business and IT) and customer facing. The solution Architect is a subject matter expert in the implementation of business data flows across multiple data sources (devices, services and third parties).
- The solution Architect is a subject matter expert in the implementation of business data flows across multiple data sources (devices, services and third parties).
- Responsible for project architectures and solutions. Main deliverables include the Solution Architecture Design and Architecture Decisions.
- Provide assessment of feasible solution options.
- Provide technical leadership and guidance across the lifecycle of a project to drive delivery of high-quality solutions.
- Act as a liaison with other architect functions (security architects, data architects, infrastructure architects).
- Identifying opportunities to reuse or develop shared technology services between platforms.
- As a person you are result driven, have the ability to influence and have good communication skills which you can use in stakeholder management Customer focused. Driven to improve Ingenico’s business by the application of information technology.
- You have analytical skills and the ability to manage complex bids, and are customer focused. Driven to improve Ingenico’s business by the application of our product strategy.
- You are a strong team player with leadership potential.
- You can share knowledge with colleagues and make useful additions to the Ingenico knowledge base.
- Last, but not least, a great colleague to work with. We hugely value people with ambition, humility and a great sense of humour.
Education / Experience
- Education in Information technology at bachelor or master level
- English – excellent communication skills (both spoken and written) – working language
- At least one experience in Service AS A Service (SAAS).
- (Preferred) Experience scaling solutions to millions of transactions / large data volumes / high concurrency requests
- (Preferred) Experience with Service Orientated and Event Driven Architecture
- (Preferred) Experience in the payments industry
Computer / IT Skills:
- UML (domain model, activity- and state diagram, sequence diagrams, use cases)
- A seasoned Dev Engineer in one or more technologies / languages (Java, C++, Go, Python, SQL, ...)
- Knowledge of Open Group Architecture Framework is a plus
Dans le cadre de sa politique Diversité & Handicap, Ingenico étudie toutes candidatures à compétences égales.