Product Owner H/F
Scope of Enterprise Retail solutions is growing, and we are looking for motivated Product Owners to help us define the next evolutions in Payment !
Join a team of Product Management, dealing every day with international large accounts, from different industries (retail, hospitality, transport, vending…).
The Product Owner is in charge of describing the evolutions of our Payment Gateway, which can be of different natures: regulation, extension of existing services, new payment means, support of new geographies, customer specific requests…
He / she ensures that functional requirements have the right level of description, get quotation from R&D and follow developments of the evolutions.
The Product Owner is responsible for guiding the direction of the product within a development team:
- He/she ranks the work based on its business value
- He/she works with stakeholders, customers, and the development team to define the product direction. Typically, he/she has a business background and brings deep subject matter expertise to the decisions
- Sometimes, the he/she requests help from people with deep domain expertise, such as architects, or deep customer expertise, such as Marketing Product Managers
- He/she creates the backlog (detailed functional specifications) for and with the development team
- He/she ensures that the product can be delivered properly to a customer: he/she is in charge of preparing the required documents, training…
- At least 3 years of experience as a business analyst, product owner, or a similar role in which functional requirements are translated to technical user stories
- Experience working in an agile development environment
- Ideally, experience working in the payment industry
- Excellent English communication skills both written and verbal and the ability to present and defend your ideas to other key stakeholders
- Ability of managing multiple priorities and tasks
- Ability to work in a collaborative environment
- Agile methodology
Dans le cadre de sa politique Diversité & Handicap, Ingenico étudie toutes candidatures à compétences égales.