Learning & Development Manager H/F
HR & Communication - Paris 15e
Join a vibrant, fast-growing Learning Center of Excellence focused on engaging and growing talent
Join a vibrant, fast-growing Learning Center of Excellence focused on engaging and growing talent, creating growth opportunities for employees, and inspiring teams and leaders to bring their very best to our global mission.
Purpose of the role
The L&D Manager France leads learning and development initiatives that support business objectives and employee development for the French entities. He/she contributes to global learning initiatives (e-learning, talent management & development, leadership programs) and serves as a member of the global learning team.
- Based on strong partnership with business stakeholders and HR generalists, you will coordinate the process of training needs analysis, development and delivery of the best learning solutions (e-learning, instructor-led courses, blended learning, coaching, seminars, …) for all entities in France.
- You will manage and execute vendor engagements needed to develop all courses within the given budget ; you optimize training budget with OPCO’s
- You will track and measure the impact of learning initiatives and evaluate the effectiveness of L&D programs
- Sharing insights on the impact of training for all employees, you will provide regular data reporting for Works Council, CSR and local agreements (GPEC, handicap, gender equality, etc)
- Encouraging and promoting innovative learning practices, you will keep up with the latest trends and best practices in learning methodologies
- You will implement an adaptive learning approach that enables employees to continuously learn in a immersive and engaging manner ; you will organize the quarterly Learning Weeks and manage the global project on LinkedIn Learning platform
- You will partner with the global learning team across the company to design learning solutions, generate buy-in and drive change and adoption.
- You will monitor completion of required corporate training content
- You will facilitate core learning sessions such as manager bootcamp, learn & lunch sessions for managers, modules on interviewing skills, feedback and development.
- You will inform employees on training opportunities and devices (CPF, CPF de transition, …)
- You will participate in the implementation of Success Factors Learning Management System
- You will manage a training assistant (intern).
Who are you ?
- Dynamic, passionate person who wants to make a positive impact on people he/she works with and on the internal customers we support.
- A ‘can do’ attitude and a thirst to learn and develop professional and soft skills.
- You have the ability to thrive in a fast-paced and challenging environment where everyone is empowered and committed to delivering the best in industry customer experience.
- Strong interpersonal and excellent communication skills.
- Strong organisational skills and project management experience.
- You have a track record designing and delivering engaging and effective learning programs.
- You are used to work in a multicultural environment and you enjoy international teamwork.
- You have more than 7 years of experience in Learning & Development and you know the French labour law and legal obligations on training You are native French and fluent in English (written and spoken).