Are you curious about Fintech and want to be part of a payment company with global presence? Join a team of Product Management, dealing every day with global large accounts, from different industries (retail, hospitality, transport, vending…).
Scope of Enterprise Retail solutions is growing, and we are looking for a motivated Product Owner – Mobile Solutions to help us improve our Mobile Payment Acceptance solutions.
You have a passion for Mobile, demonstrate knowledge of the iOS and Android operating systems, and will lead the definition of our next range of Mobile solutions. As the product Owner – Mobile Solutions, you will be responsible for guiding the direction of the product within a development team:
- Design of APIs between business applications (located on Mobile devices or in the cloud) and Ingenico Payment Gateway
- Writing of simplified integration guides for Partners or Retailers
- Definition of a Developer Portal
- Evaluate customer needs and Rank the work based on its business value
- Work with stakeholders, customers, and the development team to define the product direction
- Sometimes, you will request help from people with deep domain expertise, such as architects, or deep customer expertise, such as Marketing Product Managers
- Create the backlog (detailed functional specifications) for and with the development team
- Help your agile team to maintain a continuous velocity stream
- Ensure that the product can be delivered properly to a customer: prepare the required documents, training…
- A degree or master’s in science
- Expertise with respect to mobile applications related technologies and what they can enable, specifically as regards to commerce / retail functions and content experience
- 3 years at least of experience as Product Owner / Product Manager, in a similar position. Or at least 3 years of experience as Mobile Developer, with the wish to join a Product team
- Very good in writing clear and concise documentation targeting external parties (integrators)
- Some knowledge of the Payment ecosystem (not a must)
- Knowledge of agile methodologies
As the ideal candidate, we expect you to have:
- Understanding of current state-of-the-art capabilities of mobile retail applications, common mobile frameworks, native and hybrid applications, progressive web app technology, and their pros and cons from a perspective of customer experience, time-to-market, technology and ability to scale
- You must be fluent (oral and writing) in both English and French.