Marketing Product Manager – Back-Office tools H/F
Are you curious about fintech and want to be part of a payment company with global presence? Join a team of Product Management, dealing every day with global large accounts, from different industries
Are you curious about fintech and want to be part of a payment company with global presence? Join a team of Product Management, dealing every day with global large accounts, from different industries (retail, hospitality, transport, vending…).
Scope of Enterprise Retail solutions is growing, and we are looking for a motivated Marketing Product Manager to help us improve our Back-Office tools.
You will lead the definition of our next generation of Back-Office tools, dealing with:
- the seamless on-boarding of new customers into our Payment Gateway
- the update of their Payment devices in the field, ensuring the configuration is always up to date over the time
- the proper invoicing of these customers
- Define the Product strategy and roadmap (short and mid-term)
- Build and maintain business cases, to ensure a perfect match between the investment to be done and the value to be gathered by Ingenico
- Conduct user groups to assess new product development initiatives, new services or operational improvement initiatives
- Produce and maintain the business initiatives, support the product owner in translating into EPIC, to get it prioritize into the development Backlog (into squads)
- Design and Support the execution of product Go-to-Market strategy (communication, documentation, training). This includes the presentations of the Product to the Sales organization, and the support of this organization to ensure the good positioning of the Product will it be from a functional standpoint or a value standpoint
- Assess of the competitive landscape
- Define partnerships when required
- Build the pricing of the product with the support of the pricing team
As the ideal candidate, we expect you to have:
- A degree or master’s in science/economics
- 3 years at least of experience as Product Manager, ideally in industries such as Telecom or Mobile Device Management companies… looking after the management of large estate of peripherals, or billing of services
- A customer-centric approach
- Some knowledge of the Payment ecosystem (not a must)
- Knowledge of agile methodologies
- Interest in working in technological environment
You must be fluent in both English and French.