Ingenico Group aims at strengthening its Corporate Strategy team. We are hiring a Strategy & Market Intelligence Manager, reporting to the group’s Strategy Director.
As a Strategy & Market Intelligence Manager, you will support Ingenico Group in its various strategic works:
- Strategic Initiatives (50%): Support top management and BU leaders in their specific in their analyzes and strategic projects (market analysis, business reviews, Ad hoc strategic topics…)
- Market intelligence (50%): Support Ingenico strategy team in its market intelligence effort to better understand the ecosystem, the value chain validate market dynamics :
- Lead / support various market intelligence analyzes (e.g. pricing, competition benchmarks, etc.)
- Lead / support market modeling exercises and 3 year plan exercise
- Maintain and develop “Market Insight” database (tool maintenance, reports development and updates, integration of new data, etc.)
- Enhance Market intelligence communication tools (newsletters, others)
The position also offers strong exposure to the top management, working on exciting projects related to the various challenges upcoming in the payment industry.
Education Qualifications & Experience requirements:
- Master degree (Business or Engineering School / University)
- 6 to 12 years of experience, including a relevant experience in the payment industry (corporate or specialized consulting firm).
- A good knowledge of payment ecosystem is mandatory.
- Fluent in English, French is a plus
- Strong analytical and presentation skills
- Strong proficiency with Excel, PowerBI and ability to master various external market intelligence tools
- Strong modeling skills
- Dynamic and “hands-on” mindset
- Superior relationship capabilities
- Strong business mindset
- Interest for tech / digital / retail sectors, with a prior experience in the payment industry
Dans le cadre de sa politique Diversité & Handicap, Ingenico étudie toutes candidatures à compétences égales.