Performance Analyst H/F
Scope of Enterprise Retail solutions is growing, and we are looking for a motivated Performance Analyst to help us structure our activity !
Join a team of Product Management, dealing every day with international large accounts, from different industries (retail, hospitality, transport, vending…).
His role will be key to the activity, by supporting Product Management decisions with the right metrics.
Your tasks and responsibilities include:
- Define key Performance Metrics of the Product Management activity (eg: ratio of delivered features vs planned)
- Monitor the metrics and check alignment with goals
- Monthly analysis of the activity, to highlight potential slippage, improvements area…
- Work with the Product Management team and R&D to define action plans to enhance effectiveness
- Automate as much as possible the analysis
- Build the framework to improve our visibility for the next 6 / 12 months
- Prepare templates for the budget exercise to improve predictability
Most importantly you have solid analytical skills, and enjoy analyzing data and leveraging them to improve operational efficiency.
As the ideal candidate, we expect you to have:
- A degree or master's in science/finance/economics
- 3 years at least of experience as a Performance Analyst
- Knowledge of Jira, excel
- Solid grasp on problem solving, data analytics and agile methodologies
- Interest in working in technological environment
You must be fluent in both English and French.