The Banks & Acquirers Business Unit addresses banks & acquirers’ needs (B&A) to offer a streamlined range of terminals and solutions that add value for merchants to eliminate payment complexity and make purchasing quick, seamless and secure for consumers, whatever the sales channel or payment method.
Reporting to the Global Sales & Marketing Director B&A we are hiring our Global Sales Program Manager : you are responsible for driving strategic customer projects and leading teams to deliver projects that span across one or more geographies or business lines. You have the authority to run selected projects and make sure it produces the required deliverables of quality, within the specified constraints of time and cost and to achieve the potentiel benefits defined in the business case. Responsibilities will include project governance, oversight, scope, economics and resourcing across multiple projects and work streams. You contribute to process improvement initiatives.
- Manage a portfolio of global complex projects : responsible for full project life cycle coordinating with all cross functional teams
- Monitor all life cycle activities and ensure that projects and programs are proceeding according to scope, schedule, budget and quality standards with optimal level of customer satisfaction.
- Define the statement of work and specifications for the requested goods and services
- Support Sales Teams in developing Bid Responses and participate in customer meeting
- Coordinate internally to procure adequate resources to achieve project objectives in planned timeframes considering interdependencies between technology, operations and business needs
- Set and continually manage project and program expectations while delegating and managing deliverable with team members and stakeholders both at HQ and local level
- Resolve issues, dependencies and critical path deliverables, escalate issues to management if required
- Deliver progress reports, proposals, requirement documentation and presentation to various audiences
- Matrix management of global sales team
Education and experience
- Project management experience, including tracking and planning projects and gathering requirements from the client and business, working with stakeholders within a cross functional matrix environment
- Sales and marketing technology, services environments
- Experience within the payment or professional services industries
- Solid understanding and exposure to B to B large complex organizational sales
- Ability to work in an ambiguous environment
- Experience coordinating various project and program team sizes in complex, multi country business organisations, including internal and external resources
- Strong leadership and experience presenting to executive sponsors
- Excellent communication and presentation skills both written and oral in English are required
- Another European Language is a strong plus
Permanent contract. Location US/UK/Europe. Frequent travel as appropriate within the scope of the role.