The Banks & Acquirers Business Unit addresses banks & acquirers’ needs (B&A) to offer a streamlined range of terminals and solutions that add value for merchants to eliminate payment complexity and make purchasing quick, seamless and secure for consumers, whatever the sales channel or payment method.
Reporting to the Global Sales & Marketing Director, B&A, as a Global Sales Solutions Manager, you are responsible for supporting the Global Sales Team on presales activities, managing bid responses on multi-country RFP's. You are in charge of identifying and analyzing the needs of selected strategic accounts and global partners, assessing the capabilities of Ingenico's products and services to meet these needs. You are establishing the value and business case from the client's perspective as sales proposition.
With accountability for the success of new service and product sales measured through proposition conversion rates and time from proposition to live sale, the Solutions Manager sits within the heart of the sale achievements of the Global Sales team, ensuring the proposition development and delivery to the target Accounts and Partners at the global and local levels.
- Support on Global Pre-sales Activities, customer requests and RFI/RFP's, coordinating with the relevant Ingenico teams at both local and group level (product marketing, R&D)
- Build and deliver proposals that are quantifiable and show defendable differentiation
- Develop and deliver propositions fully aligned with Ingenico’s Account and Partner strategies, operational capabilities and standard product and service roadmaps, avoiding the development of bespoke solutions
- Deliver solution presentations to key Accounts and Partners
- Stay abreast of technology and innovation in the field of payments-related services to make recommendations in the design and functional coverage of the solutions, and to better support competitive positioning
This strategic role will require broader market analysis to support proposition development and competitive positioning. Within the Global Sales team, you will have direct accountability for competitive threat monitoring within the targeted Accounts (direct and indirect).
Education and experience
- +8 years experience in sales and marketing technology/services environments/bid management, pre-sales
- Relevant bachelor's degree or/and professional qualification (Marketing, IT, Computer Sciences, Economics)
- Great ability to lead and execute technical project plans
- Sales and marketing technology, services environments
- Experience within the payment or professional services industries
- Solid understanding and exposure to B to B large complex organizational sales
- Ability to work in an ambiguous environment
- Experience coordinating various project and program team sizes in complex, multi country business organisations, including internal and external resources
- High technical aptitude with excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent communication and presentation skills both written and oral in English are required
- Another European Language is a strong plus
Permanent contract. Location US/UK/Europe. Frequent travel as appropriate within the scope of the role.