The Banks & Acquirers Business Unit addresses banks & acquirers’ needs (B&A) to offer a streamlined range of terminals and solutions that add value for merchants to eliminate payment complexity and make purchasing quick, seamless and secure for consumers, whatever the sales channel or payment method.
As a Global Account Director, you are responsible for the delivery of the business objectives relating to Global Accounts, specifically:
- Grow revenues on legacy offerings and through value chain extension
- Maximise Ingenico share of their business,
- Extend the executive engagement to create deep and solid relationships, better anticipating client initiatives & needs
- Expand our relationship beyond hardware by positioning Ingenico as a partner able to deliver innovation and support to the GA’s strategy delivery in the long-term.
- Owns all assets and attributes of the Global Account relationship.
- Leads the engagement of the client for the whole of Ingenico group acting as the director and initiator of account development strategies endorsed by sponsoring executive as set out in the strategic account plan.
- Building robust, deep and well-founded relationships at the executive level within the client’s HQ and regional management teams.
- Taking a strategic perspective but using the operational delivery platforms to support engagement across both businesses without getting pulled into an account management relationship based on the transactional or operational performance.
- Responsible for leading the analysis of the Global Account; their strategies, their go to market approach, operational capabilities, bases of competitive differentiation, operating and strategic partnerships, competitive (to Ingenico) relationships, organisational decision practices and Ingenico relationship within the client.
- Accountability for initiating and leading the development of the Account by using high quality deep account analysis to support decisions on the relationship and engagement strategies to be pursued, where we will invest resources and how we will build propositions and proposals that will succeed in the attainment of our objectives.
- Lead the engagement, co-ordination, coaching and support of the Global Account team including local (Regional or BU) Account Directors, assisting them in building their local analysis from which they can develop their localised account management plans that are aligned to the overall strategic approach on the account. Gaining engagement and the supporting endorsement from Ingenico executive sponsors for the Global Account, keeping them informed of progress, challenges, set-backs and successes in a timely and appropriate manner.
- Ability to engage and manage relationships at C level and above (internal & externally). Strategic Analysis, complex Relationship Management, communication, leadership. You understand the complexity of the client’s challenges and their market & competitive threats and their implications to a level that enables them to provide; clarity in summary, and detail in consideration. You maintain focus and execute delivery of plans in the face of complex, demanding and often conflicting requests from a range of sources internal and external at many different levels of authority.
- English fluent, french desirable, but not essential, other European language(s) is a plus
Education Qualifications / Experience Requirements:
- Relevant bachelor’s degree or/and professional qualification – preferably MBA or equivalent.
- Experience in an senior sales management preferably B2B and large / multi-nationals teams
- Working experience preferably within the payments or professional services industries
- Good knowledge and skills of word, excel, powerpoint – specifically DBA skills
- Solid working knowledge of Sales and marketing Automation systems