You manage the Customer application download campaign.
Context: while in production, Customers or Ingenico may need to upgrade the POS through the TEM tool (downloading system). Currently TEM is used during both Project and Run phases.
- Project: Package download done by project managers for new customers or when a new feature is needed
- Run: Download campaigns used to fix a bug in production or to upgrade an existing feature or application.
The Service Delivery manager will be triggered in the below use cases:
- Following a bug fix, a customer needs to download a new application version and follow its deployment
- Customer requests to upgrade terminals (ex: new logo)
- Upgrade of POS for compliancy reasons
- Follow deployments for Customers without a Service manager
Actions to be performed in RUN environment
- Understanding of the customer need and environment
- Preparation of packages to be downloaded
- Scheduling of the campaign with the customer
- Creation of the campaign
- Definition of the targets
- Download packages
- Design the scenario
- Launch the campaign
- Follow up of the campaign until 100% estates are upgraded
- Provide on a monthly basis the relevant KPIs to management
The Creation, Launch and follow up of the campaigns are also to be performed by the Service Delivery manager during the PROJECT phase.
In addition to this, the service manager will be responsible for creating and following the KPI of the activity, creating a capacity planning, setting up a process through JIRA, reporting the progress of the activities and propose any improvements necessary for the success of the activity.
As a user of the TEM tool, he will have to become a technical expert, able to troubleshoot any incident related to a download campaign and to the tool.
The service manager will have to be in a close relationship with Enterprise Customers (from France, UK, Spain and Italy), Service managers and Project managers in order to meet with the requirements and the timeline.
Who are you?
o Software background including database knowledge and Linux environment.
o Good understanding of technology, products and services in a commercial environment.
o Solid skill in problem analysis method
o Knowledge of JIRA
You are Customer & business oriented. You are fluent in English and French. Spanish would be an advantage. Education : tertiary degree in a relevant technical discipline (Engineering / Computer Science / Software Engineering).