Ingenico Group is the global leader in seamless payment, providing smart, trusted and secure solutions to empower commerce across all channels, in-store, online and mobile. With the world’s largest payment acceptance network, we deliver secure payment solutions with a local, national and international scope. We are the trusted world-class partner for financial institutions and retailers, from small merchants to several of the world’s best known global brands. Our solutions enable merchants to simplify payment and deliver their brand promise. Ingenico has more than +8 000 employees operating in 170 countries.
- Ingenico Group recently launched a strategic plan called Fit for Growth Plan aiming at focus on investments that ensures its sustainable long-term growth.
- The scope of the Fit for Growth plan is worldwide and all Ingenico geographies are part and contributing to the strategy execution. Ingenico is organized in five regions (Asia Pacific, Latin America, North America, Europe, Middle East & Africa and China).
- In order to execute the plan and to ensure that we reach our performance targets, our products (payment terminals, TETRA platforms or Android) & solutions (Software development, terminals management solution, business solutions, field services… have to meet the Group objectives in all geographies (Volume, product Mix, Margins & ASP)
- We need to measure the effective sales performance of our high-runners products and solutions for each region
- In the context of a plan to optimize the profitability and to seek for an accelerated ROI perspective we shall measure where our investments are the most profitable
In strong collaboration with Solution Delivery (SD) and Product & Solutions management Leaders:
- Define the sales performance database structure and reporting layouts
- Build key business performance indicators, creating benefits maps and introducing measures to baseline, track and report progress against targets, to measure performance and values
- Provide monthly performance dashboard by products & solutions with the agreed indicators, KPIs and formats including synthetic recommendations to SD and PD management on the observed results
Competency/Skill Requirements: (List competency/skill Requirements required for the role)
- Marketing skills: product positioning, marketing strategy, sales channels, pricing, …
- Market analysis: sizing, mapping, qualitative & quantitative surveys …
- Pack office skills
- Organizational skills
- Data reporting skills: data analysis & relevant dashboards building
- Pro-activity, Team spirit, Organized, Rigorous, Customer focus, Creative, Curious
Languages: French & English
Business Schools or Engineer Schools with Marketing/Sales knowledge