Reporting to the EVP Human resources and Communication at Ingenico Group, as global corporate functions HRBP you play a key role to lead transformation project working collaboratively with the support of Center of Expertise and HR Generalists relying for execution across the regions EMEA, APAC, Americas. Your target role is to co-design the global and business HR strategy, adapt priorities for your perimeter and coordinate its deployment. Corporate functions include HR & Communication, Finance & Legal, Audit, Strategy, M&A, Quality, CSR etc. Your purpose is to coach, educate and develop your business Unit, design and operationalize the integrated talent strategy for your perimeter. You will lead transformation project. You foster the culture across your organization including ethics & compliance, diversity, leadership culture.
Target Roles & Responsibilities:
• Strategy: contribute to the design of the global HR Strategy, drive HR initiatives, lead organization development and change management actions.
• C&B: give inputs on business context and diagnose business needs, own the budget of the business for salary planning, ensure compensation is consistent with performance & potential.
• Recruitment: anticipate needs, manage staffing for key leadership roles, manage recruitment progress and overall status in coordination with COE and HR Generalists.
• Culture & Leadership: drive activation of the leadership model and diversity culture programs. Drive employee and leadership engagement in your scope.
• Performance & Talent Management: Ensure performance management process is applied. Identify, know your key talents, and define development plan. Conduct career interviews for top talents. Manage the preparation of the people review for your scope and contribute to specific people review. Prepare succession planning critical positions.
• Learning: Contribute to define learning needs priorities and measures for success. Contribute to the definition of the training budget. Manage development program for specific population leveraging the CoE.
• Manage the HR aspects of M&A projects, drive transformation programs & change management.
• Support Ethics & Compliance actions & promote compliance culture
• Communication : promote the communication strategy for HR initiatives linked to culture transformation and facilitate sessions for executives.
-10 years of increasing scope and complex responsibilities in HR
- Ability in effectively partnering with leaders at all levels, from first time managers to C-levels in a multicultural context.
- Functional competence across areas of HR, including organizational design, talent and performance management, employee relations, change management, compensation, and strategic workforce planning.
-Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment which demands strong deliverables along with the ability to identify challenges and drive appropriate solutions.
-Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Master`s Degree or MBA in HRM preferred.
- French & English : fluent.