Ingenico Group is the global leader in seamless payment, providing smart, trusted and secure solutions to empower commerce across all channels, in-store, online and mobile. With the world’s largest payment acceptance network, we deliver secure payment solutions with a local, national and international scope. We are the trusted world-class partner for financial institutions and retailers, from small merchants to several of the world’s best known global brands. Our solutions enable merchants to simplify payment and deliver their brand promise. Ingenico has more than +8 000 employees operating in 170 countries.
You will join Ingenico Organization & Talent Development (O&TD) department based within Ingenico Group headquarter in Paris, and work in an international environment. You will work closely with HR countries team and Group HR teams (HRIS, C&B, and Communication). You will contribute to design & implement O&TD initiatives led by a transversal team.
As part of your missions you will be in charge to:
- Contribute on the design and implementation of our new 360° program
- Support our global Performance and Talent Development new process implementation. Contribute to design a new Talent Development program
- Contribute to build and develop an on-boarding program
- Develop / maintain relationships with key external providers
- Contribute to implement our new Leadership Model and support culture transformation
- Support the implementation of various O&TD projects, including employee engagement initiatives and compliance related projects
- Document HR procedures and tutorials
- Follow-up on HR Best Practices, especially when related to Organization & Talent Development Monitor HR reporting in a continuous improvement approach
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- You will be graduated in 2020 with a Master degree in Human resources Management, Business Administration, Communication & Project Management of other related fields
- You have a first experience in Project Management / HR / Communication – at an international level would be a plus
- You are detailed oriented and have analytical skills
- You are comfortable with IT tools
- You have an excellent communication skills in oral and written in English
- You take ownership of your work and continuously strive for improvement
- You are energetic and enjoy working in a challenging and multicultural environment
- You demonstrate interest for the high tech world
- You are willing to learn and have a positive attitude
If you’re looking for an HR Internship that helps you to develop skills and grow in an international environment, this opportunity is for you!
- French - Fluent both written and verbal
- English - Fluent both written and verbal