With a direct report to the Director of Communications, you will be working with international teams of the Group, including communications, marketing, compliance, IT, Investor relations and human resources.
1/ Run digital projects from the group
- Write Specifications and contact digital agencies
- Type of projects to come: websites rebranding, SEO improvements / UX design, Media Library
- Budget monitoring
- Establishment of KPIs
2/ CMS platform management
- Ensure coordination between the hosting team and developers
- Training web editors on the CMS tool and digital
- Support local teams in their digital actions
3/ Brand awareness
- Ensure brand consistency
- Manage a Media Library and Image bank account
- Liaise with Legal about trademarks and domain names litigations
4/ Provide support
- Liaise with CRM team regarding lead generation
- Manage Google services (analytics, tags, …)
- Ensure GDPR rules are respected
- Be the Social Community manager’s backup
Key Skills and requirements knowledge:
- Know how to define priorities, be curious and perseverant
- Strong ability to work across multi-cultural teams to make things happen
- Fluent in English/French
A knowledge of the fin-tech or payment industry is a plus, as well as an experience of an international environment.
More than 5+ years of experience in digital projects is required.
- Know how a CMS is running.
- Know how Google analytics, Google tag manager, Google ads, google Search console are running
- Adobe suite or equivalent