You mission is to oversee and direct the implementation of appropriate physical security controls and standards across all Ingenico physical locations globally, staff security including vetting services.
- Oversee and direct the implementation of appropriate physical security controls and standards across all Ingenico physical locations globally. Staff security including vetting services.
- Close liaison with facilities management for this delivery
- Manage 24 x 7 guarding contracts and follow the sun services. Disparate teams operating in multiple geographies – numbers as yet unconfirmed and will need to build out this capability.
- Budget accountability – will need to ensure services are funded and resourced appropriate – responsible for business case development and funding / resource requests. Must be able to manage within assigned budgets and resource profiles
Your profile : 10 years of experience in the security field
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Proven team leadership
- Flexible approach and can do attitude to delivery
- Strategic vision and strong sense of ownership
- Ability to work in a highly agile environment at pace
- Strong focus on staff development
- Ability to work in a matrix environment
- Fluency in French & English