Ingenico Group is the global leader in seamless payment, providing smart, trusted and secure solutions to empower commerce across all channels, in-store, online and mobile. With the world’s largest payment acceptance network, we deliver secure payment solutions with a local, national and international scope. We are the trusted world-class partner for financial institutions and retailers, from small merchants to several of the world’s best known global brands. Our solutions enable merchants to simplify payment and deliver their brand promise. Ingenico has more than +8 000 employees operating in 170 countries.
1/ Business Process Improvement team overview
The Process Improvement and Corporate data team will be in charge to support Ingenico Group transformation through:
- The improvement and monitoring of relevant and consistent metrics/KPIs which are needed for good decision making but also to identify areas for improvement
- The improvement of quality, efficiency and response time in the business processes
The main objectives of Process Improvement department with the support of Data teams will be to:
- Improve efficiency within Customer Operations
- Improve Customer satisfaction
- Design better system and organization
- Increase employees satisfaction
2/ Job profile
Reporting to the Head of Process Improvement & Corporate Data and in a team of 4 people, the Process Improvement Analyst will be in charge of :
- reviewing, improving and redesigning business processes to continually improve service delivery to customers.
- focusing on operational efficiency, improving cross functional team working, driving a continuous improvement culture, with systems & tools to drive productivity and a unified user experience.
Key objectives are:
- Identify opportunities to improve processes, procedures and tools.
- Manage Change through the introduction, trial and launch of new solutions, working closely with internal stakeholders.
- Build and continually develop relationships with key stakeholders to increase operational capability to deliver.
- Analyse process models as they are (As-is), compare them to the future and improved designs (To-be) and determine way for improvement.
- Design new process to be implemented and assess potential organization changes to be done.
- Identify, document and analyse business rules that govern the implementation of business processes.
- Support Business Process Management functional specifications to be used by the developers for process automation.
- Test and execute processes using new tooling / systems to ensure that the right results are achieved
- Collect feedback on process performance to monitor and measure the effectiveness of processes in the objective to ensure consistent value delivery.
3/ Knowledge & Experience
A proven track record of quality process improvement (six sigma, LEAN, LEAN Startup are a plus)
An aptitude for process analysis, modelling and review
Experience on defining, documenting and validating business requirements
Experience on facilitating and supporting business change and to influence others across the business
Knowledge of project planning and project management methodologies
A demonstrable record of applying best practice and a customer centric approach
Fluency in French & English