Risk Technology Manager M/F
Risk Technology (RiskTech) is part of the Risk Management function within Ingenico which is part of the 2nd Line of Defense and overall responsible for Risk Oversight. As the Manager of RiskTech you will maximize the value derived from the technology solutions utilized within Risk Management, and ensure that technology solutions are continuously improved through tactical and strategic initiatives. As the RiskTech Manager you will be part of a small team of technical specialists, which will require hands-on technical leadership.
In your function, your key responsibilities will include:
- Develop and own the technology strategy for Integrated Risk Management solutions, ensuring that Governance, Risk and Compliance (GRC) solutions are harmonized and integrated.
- Own, manage and optimize the technology solutions supporting Risk Management.
- Deliver technology solutions that enhance automation across the control environment, including Robotic Process Automation (RPA).
- Provide technical delivery and project management leadership of Risk Management technology solutions.
- Manage dependencies with internal/external development teams local or within Group
- Develop reporting solutions to ensure that key operational and strategic performance and risk indicators are reported consistently across 1st and 2nd lines of defense.
- Support Risk Management functions through tactical and strategic technology initiatives to improve the risk and control environment.
- Own relationships with Risk Management technology vendors, and perform necessary vendor management activities to ensure vendors meet business requirements.
- Provide centralized project management of all Risk Technology projects, including strategic and tactical solutions, and proof of concepts.
- Develop Best Practices relating to utilization and management of Risk Management technology.
- Lead the uptake of Risk Technology within the 1st Line, ensuring that adequate training on Risk Technology is provided to all key stakeholders.
- Bachelor degree, preferably in Engineering or Technology.
- 10+ years of experience in a complex, technology-oriented industry, managing or executing the delivery of technology.
- 5+ years’ management or team leadership experience within a challenging technological environment.
- Certified in Project Management and Service Management (preferably PMP, Prince2 and ITIL).
- Certified in Information Systems Audit and Governance (preferably ISACA).
- Demonstrable hands-on experience with Bwise or other Risk Management tools, preferably in a technical delivery capacity.
- Demonstrable hands-on experience with automation technologies, preferably Blue Prism.
- Demonstrable hands-on experience with developing database technologies, preferably SQL Server, including Analytics Services.
- Demonstrable hands-on experience with developing management reporting technologies, preferably Power BI.
- Demonstrable experience with risk standards such as ISO 31000, COSO ERM & Internal Control, ISO 27001, ISO 22301, etc.
- Fluency in English and preferably business level communication in French and/or Dutch.